1. Valid, Fake and False Homo Theories
(excerpts HERE )
1.1. Professors against Science
1.2. Superior and Inferior Races?
1.3. The First Human?
1.4. Prehistoric World War: The Skull, Nazis and Professors in PetralonaCave
2. Mankind’s Creators
2.1. The Makers of People
2.2. Above and Under the Sea
2.3. Born Special, or made by Education?
3.1. Archaeology against Professors
3.3. The Origin of Northern Europeans
3.4. From Catastrophe to Revival
3.5. The Origins of Greco-Roman identity
4. The First Genocides of the Pagans
4.1. Professors against the Identity of the Post-Classical Greeks
4.2. Fake Texts and Misinterpretation
4.3. Fake Texts and Christian Law against Pagan Greeks
4.4. Genocide upon Genocide
4.5. Baptised Infidels
5. Professors with Psychosexual Disorders?
5.1. Ancient Greek Homophobia and the Emergence of Licht
5.2. Altering the Meaning of Ancient Greek Words
6. Crusaders against Christianity
6.1. Eastern and Western Christianity: A Background of Separation
6.2. How did the Crusades Start?
6.3. First Crusade and Norman Anti-Hellenism
6.4. Second Crusade against the Greek Empire
6.5. Third Round: Venetian, Norman and German invasions
6.6. The Fourth Raid of the Antichrist
6.7. The Eastern Christian Counter-offensive
The Six Forbidden Histories Against the Professors present extensive evidence that much of history and prehistory taught in our schools and universities is the product of large-scale fabrication, destruction or suppression of important sources.
Each chapter is a separate History with reference to a different period, spanning from the dawn of mankind and civilisation up to 1204, when Europe’s largest and richest city, Constantinople, was raided and depopulated.
This work is not a polemic against all professors indiscriminately. On the contrary, it is supportive of those who serve high educational ideals.
SUMMARIES OF THE SIX HISTORIES:
1. The first History investigates a network of scientists who flooded the most reputable international journals with fake scientific research results. After one of the fraudsters was exposed in 2004, the entire Frankfurt University Institute of Anthropology and Human Genetics was forced to close down. The German authorities forbade a press conference that was planned to provide explanations. The entire case was closed. Neither the academic world nor the media could discover that the Institute systematically produced fake science to support German racial superiority theories. The same Institute had systematically suppressed highly important discoveries made by other scientists who worked from the 1960s to the 1990s in the gigantic Petralona cave complex. For hundreds of thousands of years the entrance of that cave was sealed by natural means, and as a result it remained inaccessible. For this reason, the Petralona cave complex is a unique time capsule which has preserved information coming from the very distant past. It is hard to find another cave in the world that has attracted so much interest amongst the scientific community. There are powerful indications it contains, among other finds, the world’s earliest man-made masonry structures and the earliest use of fire. The leading scientist of the Petralona cave, Dr Aris Poulianos, has been sidelined and defamed by the academics who supported Protsch for many years. After over 100 legal cases and some assassination attempts on his life, Poulianos who is now 95 is still waiting for the international academic community to deal with the fraudsters.
2. Mankind’s Creators presents a number of archaeological and other discoveries which confirm the ancient Greek sources on the native pre-historic civilisation they described. It is now proven that the people of the Aegean were building sophisticated boats as early as 130,000 years ago, and in various waves they colonised much of Europe, Asia and Africa. During the Neolithic period they developed the advanced Civilisation of the Goddess – Mother Earth Demeter. At least some 7,300 years ago they were using a highly complex script consisting of 5,400 different symbols and were the earliest in the use of metallurgy and advanced astronomy.
3. The ancient philosopher Plato claimed that he had discovered information about a prehistoric city called Atlantis by studying the archive of his ancestor Solon. The academic establishment dismisses this case as fictitious. Professor Stavros Papamarinopoulos is an exception. He has observed that many of the professors who reject Plato did not study the relevant ancient Greek texts in detail, and others who claimed they knew such texts often mistranslated them. For example, according to Papamarinopoulos, they understand the word nisos as island, but in ancient texts this word is used to define any land which was close to the sea and not just an island. According to this important observation Atlantis was not necessarily an island…
Historical Atlantis and the first Europeans presents recent scientific, archaeological and human genome discoveries which confirm the ancient Greek reports on the founding of Atlantis by colonisers who originated from southern Greece. It also brings to light further material which elucidates the prehistoric colonisation of the Atlantic, Italy and other regions, as well as the origin of the tribes which constructed Stonehenge and other megalithic monuments.
4. From the fourth century CE onwards the Hellenic, Latin and other polytheist peoples suffered repeated genocides from invading Germanic tribes which followed the Arian Christian heresy. Within two centuries of devastating incursions and raids, much of Western Europe sank into an extreme version of religion which forbade the study of anything that was not approved by the Church. Civilisation in the Greco-Roman world which resisted the Germanic barbarians and remained free, did not sink to its lowest depths as it occurred in central and northern Europe. The Pagans Exterminated is based on a new analysis of the ancient sources, which goes contrary to well-established versions of history. A band of modern professors developed the theory that at about the same time as these invasions began, the Greeks and the Romans did not really exist because they had mixed extensively with various other racial groups. According to this version of history, the only people racially related to the original populations who had created the Greco-Roman civilisation were the invading Germanic tribes themselves. This deceptive theory deprived the native southern populations of their legitimate inheritance as founders and leaders of the Greco-Roman world. It was fabricated by the Germanic academic establishment in order to justify not only the earlier, but also the nineteenth century invasions of southern Europe.
5. Up to the 1970s most professors were aware of the ancient Greek laws which forbade homosexuals from becoming politicians, priests or lawyers, acquiring any public office, serving in the army, being awarded public honours or even presenting a scholarly thesis. Other ancient Greek laws also clearly stated that the penalty for paedophiles was death because their crime was a hybris, meaning an unforgivable insult to men and the Gods. From the 1970s onwards much evidence of this kind was gradually marginalised and forgotten. Professors with Psychosexual Disorders brings to light that thanks to the manipulation of ancient material by one German and one English professor, the contemporary academic establishment accepts that the ancient Greek culture celebrated homosexuality and paedophilia. Nobody seems to be investigating whether this academic trend began by heterophobic professors who distorted and misinterpreted ancient material under the influence of their own psychosexual disorders.
6. The wars between the invading Germanic tribes and the Greco-Roman Empire for the control of Italy lasted for centuries and provided the pretext for the Schism between Catholicism and Orthodoxy. By the eleventh century, Norman mercenaries had betrayed their Greek employers and had established their control of southern Italy. During the same period a number of German and French mercenary armies in Asia Minor were betraying their Greek employers to the benefit of the invading Islamic tribes.
The Crusaders against Christianity brings to light evidence deriving from medieval sources which goes against well-established academic theories and reveals that all first four Crusades aimed at the capture of Constantinople, the richest city and capital of Europe for a number of centuries. During the same period the Western Europeans were attacking from the west and the north, Islam was instructing many Asian and African peoples to attack the Greeks from the east and the south. After centuries of never-ending wars, and thanks to synchronized attacks of countless barbarian tribes coming from every direction for booty, the mighty Greek Christian Empire which included the most populous and richest regions of the medieval world, was depopulated and reduced to ashes. For centuries, both the Muslim and the European slave markets were busy buying and selling millions of Greek slaves.
Transliteration of Greek names
There is no consensus as to how some Greek letters and names should be transliterated in English. Here I use a combination of contemporary and earlier trends. I do not suggest a uniform method to solve this long-lasting problem.
The concept of Europe is very much under review at present. Where did its civilisation originate? What were the opposing forces? Who ended up dominating the political field over long periods? Our education has traditionally given us well-established directions, but now is the time to review the evidence. George Saos puts before us the original sources that challenge the validity of the history we have been taught. He sets the southern Mediterranean cultures against the northern barbarian invasions; and the eastern Roman/Byzantine glory against the western Roman disintegration. Far from a single European entity or identity, he unpicks the counter strands and counter cultures that have battled and are still battling behind the current political façade.
This text will stimulate thought and response in everyone concerned about the integrity of Europe’s component peoples and how we got where we are today.
Brenda Stones Oxford
History books, especially when well written and documented, are extremely valuable. They provide a reference point and by comparing recent events to similar events in the past, useful conclusions for the present and future can be derived. The saying “those who forget history are compelled to relive it” by Santayana is true.
George Saos presents striking new lessons learned from the past. In the last and longest Forbidden History of the book, Constantinople the capital of the most powerful Christian Empire for centuries, was implementing a foreign policy of appeasement, compassion and inclusion of alien cultures. Constantinople even opened its gates to welcome the 4th Crusade as an allied Christian force, but the Crusaders looted the city and burned the world’s most important art and libraries. The Eastern provinces were also invaded and Islamized by barbarians, to the extent that the former heartland of the greatest Christian power now is a Muslim state called Turkey. This should be a lesson to the entire Christian world, as to where the conflict between the two Christian superpowers (US and Russia) and the modern reckless admission and settlement of millions of Muslims in Europe are going to end.